Young Boys away

I’m considering driving it. 13hrs. Piece of piss.
I’m doing the same. Probably have a stop in either Troyes or Strasbourg. I’ve estimated on 40mpg economy and average fuel prices in France/switzeland it’s going to cost me £270 for return trip in fuel. That’s split between 3 of us in car so £90 each. Can’t find a cheaper way and fancy the drive anyway so going for it.

I’m doing the same. Probably have a stop in either Troyes or Strasbourg. I’ve estimated on 40mpg economy and average fuel prices in France/switzeland it’s going to cost me £270 for return trip in fuel. That’s split between 3 of us in car so £90 each. Can’t find a cheaper way and fancy the drive anyway so going for it.
I’m doing Gatwick to Geneva train to Bern

Ticket prices 65 francs upper and 50 lower, which will be about £58 and £45.

We are the grey section top right B12 to B15.

Preisliste_UCL2324_GS_WEB.png

Was thinking of doing the same stopping at Troyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.