Young Boys away

May not be a massive uptake on tickets. Switzerland is a very expensive place to go. £8-£9 a pint.

Their hotels ain’t cheap either
Bern very expensive but Geneva much cheaper. I am staying one night in Geneva and the matchday night in Bern. Getting the train from Geneva to Bern (two hours) return on Trainline App for £36 which is much cheaper than a similar journey would cost here. So not all bad. Train more expensive from Berlin to Leipzig which is only one-hour journey.

Bern very expensive but Geneva much cheaper. I am staying one night in Geneva and the matchday night in Bern. Getting the train from Geneva to Bern (two hours) return on Trainline App for £36 which is much cheaper than a similar journey would cost here. So not all bad. Train more expensive from Berlin to Leipzig which is only one-hour journey.
I’ll look at doing that cheers

If you book your Train tickets direct with the Swiss Railways website SBB , likely to save £10 to £ 15 on the Trainline prices on the Geneva option

If anyone can't go, but can get a ticket, I'll gladly take it off your hands. If anyone is going and has a spare I'll pick you up and take you to Bern for it.msg me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.