Young Boys away

I am more concerned about potential injuries than the result tbh. It shows how ignorant and uncaring the corrupt suits at Uefa give a damn about players and anything else, apart from grabbing as much dosh as they can. Artificial pitches shouldn’t be allowed in any European competition, this is not about giving Young Boys an advantage, it is about top level players having no match-day experience on artificial grass. Should have been moved to a neutral venue

I am more concerned about potential injuries than the result tbh. It shows how ignorant and uncaring the corrupt suits at Uefa give a damn about players and anything else, apart from grabbing as much dosh as they can. Artificial pitches shouldn’t be allowed in any European competition, this is not about giving Young Boys an advantage, it is about top level players having no match-day experience on artificial grass. Should have been moved to a neutral

I am more concerned about potential injuries than the result tbh. It shows how ignorant and uncaring the corrupt suits at Uefa give a damn about players and anything else, apart from grabbing as much dosh as they can. Artificial pitches shouldn’t be allowed in any European competition, this is not about giving Young Boys an advantage, it is about top level players having no match-day experience on artificial grass. Should have been moved to a neutral venue
I am sure if Franny :0) could play and score crackers !!!

At the Baseball Ground in the middle of a proper winter!!!

The current Champions of Europe should have no excuses on this pitch tonight:0)

4nil City Haaland Hat Trick :0)

I have 2 City tickets for tonight’s game against YB. £32 each Face Value. I couldn’t get to Switzerland for medical reasons. Anyone interested?

I am sure if Franny :0) could play and score crackers !!!

At the Baseball Ground in the middle of a proper winter!!!

The current Champions of Europe should have no excuses on this pitch tonight:0)

4nil City Haaland Hat Trick :0)
Cost us the title getting beat 4-0 there in 1977. The players lost their £100k bonus and Kidd got sent off when he was reminded of that by a Derby player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.