Young Boys (H) - Tue 7th Nov, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads/lasses sorry for asking here but couldn't find a relevant thread. Does ANYBODY know how to log into the discovery+ app using old BT Sport log in credentials? I've tried using my old log in but it doesn't work, and when I go on the sign up option it asks for bank details; I'm scared I'll be paying double with two separate accounts if I do that, will that not be the case?

Lads/lasses sorry for asking here but couldn't find a relevant thread. Does ANYBODY know how to log into the discovery+ app using old BT Sport log in credentials? I've tried using my old log in but it doesn't work, and when I go on the sign up option it asks for bank details; I'm scared I'll be paying double with two separate accounts if I do that, will that not be the case?
I found this super confusing too!

Try reading this and see if it helps

Listen all…

Doku is a sure starter against Chelsea but whoever will play on the other side between Foden and Grealish will be determined by who performs better in this match.

I think Doku has earned a starting spot against Chelsea by his performance against Bournemouth.

I can't say for certain, but I'd doubt it. Nunes is usually a bit more attack-minded than Rodri. I expect it'll be Kovacic
Unless it's Stones? That's where he played when he came on against Arsenal if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.