Young Boys (H) - Tue 7th Nov, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter who starts, to me it’ll always look a strong line up. Well and with respect, if Young Boys is the opponent at the Etihad.

Expect us to qualify tonight. Hopefully by a performance that will be a joy for the visiting fans. But let’s not forget some tough fixtures coming up including an international break.

That midfield won't be pulling up any trees. We can expect a disjointed performance. For all the hype the group stages of the champions league are hard to get excited about.
I do feel a little bit for this midfield. I know world class players should be able to succeed in any situation, but it’s got to be tough when basically everyone around you is also fully rotated. When we’ve seen similar this year, everyone seems to get a lot of criticism.

So in the last 30 minutes on 3 separate occasions, BT they have said that Haaland had an ankle, knee and thigh injury ( make your minds up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.