Young Boys (H) - Tue 7th Nov, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A game to rest Haaland and Rodri in for sure. Bernardo even as well.
Think Phillips will start going by Pep's quotes on him over the weekend, usually means they're starting the next game.

Would like to see a bit more from Nunes and Kovacic here

No chance Phillips starts, Pep has zero trust in him starting games now and rightly so. Let's just hope somebody daft enough pays decent money for him in January
There’s not “no” chance, Pep doesn’t have “zero” trust in him, and there seem to be more than a few clubs interested in him.

Reactions: CC1
how many points are necessary to secure the top spot?

leipzig are horrible at the moment, they could drop some points tomorrow in belgrade if they don’t snap out of it. i want them in second place.

The email needs sorting out it's a bit ambiguous, people know it means just prohibited but it gives access to chancers trying their arm.

• All flags and banners must be smaller than 2m x 1m and not be offensive, discriminatory, or inflammatory in any way. In addition, UK football's governing authorities have advised clubs that Israeli and Palestinian flags should not be prohibited and, as such, they will not be allowed inside the Etihad Stadium.

No chance Phillips starts, Pep has zero trust in him starting games now and rightly so. Let's just hope somebody daft enough pays decent money for him in January
Just because he doesn’t fit into our system there’s no need to insult a very good international in this way. He is a blue at the moment & has done everything he can to get into the team & deserves our respect

My worry is that he’ll go to one of our rivals that don’t play Pep’s system - because, believe me, he will shine.

Good news RE Haaland but more for Chelsea on Sunday than tomorrow. Give him a week off and get him raring to go for the chavs.

Win and we're through. If Leipzig fail to win we'll have also won the group. Plenty of time to rotate and try different combinations then, so with 5 subs start strong and get the job done. I'm sure Haaland will want to play but we need to manage him. 4 tricky league games to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.