Young Boys (H) - Tue 7th Nov, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a match for Phillips imo. They have to come up with a way to play well with him in the side so if (God forbid) something happens to Rodri it won't be such a shock to their system.
No chance Phillips starts, Pep has zero trust in him starting games now and rightly so. Let's just hope somebody daft enough pays decent money for him in January

Ederson
Lewis
Dias
Ake
Gvardiol
Phillips
Kovacic
Nunes
Grealish
Bobb
Alvarez

Thats what i would want to see. I honestly think we could lineup with something like that and still win the game very comfortably, no disrespect but they're not a top quality side. However, pep won't do that. He'll go very strong as always to make sure we qualify this week and only play something like that above once top spot has been confirmed which is likely to be after the Leipzig game assuming they win this week.

More likely something like

Ederson
Lewis
Dias
Akanji
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Nunes
Foden
Grealish
Alvarez
what has kal done to play in the cl ? Wont happen, rodders literally just had three weeks off and a holiday !

Ortega
Lewis, Dias, Gvardiol, Akanji
Foden, Rodri, Phillips, Gomez
Grealish
Alvarez

Phillips won't start a game for City ever again in my opinion. Might come off the bench here and there but in regards to starting, its quite clear to see Pep doesn't trust him.

I think he will be sent on loan the minute the January window opens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.