young boys v spurs

Tricky_Trev said:
I find it hard to get excited by that goal. It's merely delaying the inevitable. Spurs will have no problem progressing through to the group stage.

I think I know what you're getting at and I think I feel the same.... however wasn't ot Fenerbache that the YB's beat in the last qualifying round?? I bet they were hot favourites to give the YB's a good thrashing.

Tricky_Trev said:
I find it hard to get excited by that goal. It's merely delaying the inevitable. Spurs will have no problem progressing through to the group stage.
OK sod that. NOW i'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!

scorer said:
Tricky_Trev said:

I think I know what you're getting at and I think I feel the same.... however wasn't ot Fenerbache that the YB's beat in the last qualifying round?? I bet they were hot favourites to give the YB's a good thrashing.

Or did I mean a damn good whipping 2-0 get in there!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.