Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

The Fat el Hombre

Wake up and get the fuck out lads. You only live once and you're only young once. Young lads should be roaming the streets doing what they want when they want with who they want, with a common goal of fornicating with as many female specimens as we possibly can.

We've got fucking bags of time to be boring and settle down and fall in love and all that bollocks. We should walk the streets like free men, drinking, smoking, gambling, trying our luck and anything else we feel like doing whenever we like

Seize the moment

Finish your birds!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Wake up and get the fuck out lads. You only live once and you're only young once. Young lads should be roaming the streets doing what they want when they want with who they want, with a common goal of fornicating with as many female specimens as we possibly can.

We've got fucking bags of time to be boring and settle down and fall in love and all that bollocks. We should walk the streets like free men, drinking, smoking, gambling, trying our luck and anything else we feel like doing whenever we like

Seize the moment

Finish your birds!

oh dear cant you get a long term girlfriend then ;0)

The Fat el Hombre said:
Got one mate, that's the fucking problem!

Don't think of it as a problem, think of it as a guaranteed shag if you don't pull.

define 'young'? im 24 and engaged. i cant stand the thought of the lifestyle you're implying young lads could have. i dont want to play the field, i dont want to get bladdered every weekend, i want someone to share my life with and have a settled lifestyle. 'Happiness is only real when shared'.

Godfather said:
define 'young'? im 24 and engaged. i cant stand the thought of the lifestyle you're implying young lads could have. i dont want to play the field, i dont want to get bladdered every weekend, i want someone to share my life with and have a settled lifestyle. 'Happiness is only real when shared'.

i think i just threw up;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.