Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

Blumers Bloomers said:
Swales lives said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Wake up and get the fuck out lads. You only live once and you're only young once. Young lads should be roaming the streets doing what they want when they want with who they want, with a common goal of fornicating with as many female specimens as we possibly can.

We've got fucking bags of time to be boring and settle down and fall in love and all that bollocks. We should walk the streets like free men, drinking, smoking, gambling, trying our luck and anything else we feel like doing whenever we like

Seize the moment

Finish your birds!

Here here.

Thirded. Ditch the bitches, enjoy your lives. You don't need a splitarse until you're ready to have kids.

Gosh, you 've obviously got a way with words, sure if you speak so candidly to the fairer sex you ll be regularly getting your end away........

Course I don't get my end away regularly, I'm fuckin' married.

had a relationship from 15 - 18 years old.......... what a waste of fucking time, besides the fact i got a guaranteed shag it ruined my fucking life. I was never hanging out with my mates and didnt get pissed up nearly as much as I wanted to. Now im free and can do whatever the fuck I want.

stony said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Nah theres more to life than getting your end away

Grow up!

Lol it's true, all these one night stand things are soul less and horrible. I'd rather have sex with a girl who wanted to have sex with me and not just get my end away cos some woman has drank her own body weight in some alco pop.

I'm a cut above though.

TheMightyQuinn said:
stony said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Grow up!

Lol it's true, all these one night stand things are soul less and horrible. I'd rather have sex with a girl who wanted to have sex with me and not just get my end away cos some woman has drank her own body weight in some alco pop.

This is obviously where we differ!

The Fat el Hombre said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
stony said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Grow up!

This is obviously where we differ!

One night stands leave me feeling empty and sort of queasy that's all. Personal thing I suppose, you're a slag though!

this post is a cry for help. you are all completely gay. unless you are married or seriously engaged, if you feel trapped by a long term relationship it's because you're either:

gay,
in it for the wrong reasons (read: probably gay),
out of your depth (read: latent gay),
terrified of commitment (read: definately gay),
or just gay.

missing your mates LOL talk about the gays.

Actually you do miss your mates If your close to them. I was in a long term relationship (2 years) was alright but just got boring ended up getting sick of her. I would go back into 1 If I had the chance but with the 'right girl'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.