Young Lads In Long Term Relationships

agree 100% with the OP, was in a relationship last year playing the whole lovey dovey game ... was shite ... free now, city every week, out with my mates most nights doing god knows what without a care in the world and having a mint time !!! i'v got mates in long term relationships and most are boring as nowadays

i got the dreaded question today. getting jiggy with some lass and just when i thought i'd properly scored she said "i didnt think you liked me like that" i had to pull back cause obviously i didnt. it took some balls to move out.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Wake up and get the fuck out lads. You only live once and you're only young once. Young lads should be roaming the streets doing what they want when they want with who they want, with a common goal of fornicating with as many female specimens as we possibly can.

We've got fucking bags of time to be boring and settle down and fall in love and all that bollocks. We should walk the streets like free men, drinking, smoking, gambling, trying our luck and anything else we feel like doing whenever we like

Seize the moment

Finish your birds!

Here here.

blue minx said:
Godfather said:
define 'young'? im 24 and engaged. i cant stand the thought of the lifestyle you're implying young lads could have. i dont want to play the field, i dont want to get bladdered every weekend, i want someone to share my life with and have a settled lifestyle. 'Happiness is only real when shared'.

i think i just threw up;)

You're a mug mate, trust me!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Wake up and get the fuck out lads. You only live once and you're only young once. Young lads should be roaming the streets doing what they want when they want with who they want, with a common goal of fornicating with as many female specimens as we possibly can.

We've got fucking bags of time to be boring and settle down and fall in love and all that bollocks. We should walk the streets like free men, drinking, smoking, gambling, trying our luck and anything else we feel like doing whenever we like

Seize the moment

Finish your birds!

Here here.

Thirded. Ditch the bitches, enjoy your lives. You don't need a splitarse until you're ready to have kids.

Swales lives said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Seize the moment

Finish your birds!

Here here.

Thirded. Ditch the bitches, enjoy your lives. You don't need a splitarse until you're ready to have kids.

Gosh, you 've obviously got a way with words, sure if you speak so candidly to the fairer sex you ll be regularly getting your end away........

i agree with you mate , am 16 was in a longggg relationship from april 14th 08 to march 09

was trapped in all that lovey dovey shit but now am FREE party everyweekend, chillin with the lads going city everyweekend and chatting up loads of women.

arhh the life:D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.