Young PFA Young player of the year

forevercity said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
forevercity said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
I don't understand whether the OP is saying that he thinks Young has won it or it's a scandal that he has been nominated for it?

The results aren't announced until tomorrow night so he can't know who's won it. As for the nomination, I've explained the process. Ireland might have got 1,000 votes and the others 3 each but they still nominate 6.

So which is it?

he's not won it FACT!

im saying that how can he win it when he hasnt scored in 4 months (half season) and compare that to robinho who has been written off for the exact same thing
Can you jsut give a straight answer to a straight question in simple English because there's quite a few of us confused..

1) Are you expressing your opinion that Young shouldn't win it (it should of course be Stevie)?
2) Or are you saying you know for a fact that he (Young) has won it?

Just answer 1 or 2 instead of confusing everybody even more.

1 and 2

AAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH

pretty simple!
Lol. I like things just so. It's just the way I am. All the i's crossed and the t's dotted and all that.

As far as I can see, all you are basing your opinion on is the statements from Ireland & Hughes that he should win it this year but if he doesn't so what. I can see where you're coming from but they're hardly likely to say "We're 100% confident; it's in the bag!"

It is stupid the way they do it as it's based on little more than half a season. And let's face it, most footballers ain't the brightest so they'll either base it on whoever had a good game against them recently or what they read in the Sun.

this is actually a joke! everybody's been saying superman should win it (even my rag mates)!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Lol. I like things just so. It's just the way I am. All the i's crossed and the t's dotted and all that.

As far as I can see, all you are basing your opinion on is the statements from Ireland & Hughes that he should win it this year but if he doesn't so what. I can see where you're coming from but they're hardly likely to say "We're 100% confident; it's in the bag!"

It is stupid the way they do it as it's based on little more than half a season. And let's face it, most footballers ain't the brightest so they'll either base it on whoever had a good game against them recently or what they read in the Sun.

It's also been told several times that several players at more than a few clubs can't even be arsed filling in the ballot forms, so the PFA rep is left to do it for the rest of the squad.

Oh, and for those who are interested: Nedum is our PFA rep.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
nickson71 said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
when is the winner of the 'PFA young player of the year' being announced?

the dinner is tonight

do you know when will it be publicly announced? :)

go on stevey

I've been lookins all over to find out when it is publically announced but I can't find anything

Me too.. I'd stayed glued to SSN as they'll have it 1st... Probably.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
nickson71 said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
when is the winner of the 'PFA young player of the year' being announced?

the dinner is tonight

do you know when will it be publicly announced? :)

go on stevey

I've been lookins all over to find out when it is publically announced but I can't find anything

google PFA - givemefootball.com (I think

an accord to the official PFA site it's meant to be announced there first

Should be on here first <a class="postlink" href="http://www.givemefootball.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.givemefootball.com</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.