Your BEST ever City memory.

driving on the way to the wigan home match semi final with my dad is a memory i will never forget. the tension was outrageous but the excitement was even bigger. that night was fantastic. obviously theres wembley and derby games but thats a little odd one i would throw out there.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
well seeing since i started the "worst",gimme yer best.

Gillingham 99,....we all know what happened this day

rags 89,.......5-1,wish i could've been there
rags 74,........Denis sends the fukers down
toon 68,.......4-3,last time we won the league
huddersfield 87,....10-1,3 hat tricks in 1 game

Add in the League Cup wins in the 70s, and the win in Europe

Can't choose.

Wembley (99) was just amazing, unexplainable
Blackburn the next year was quality too
3-1 Derby at Maine Road, first derby I'd seen us win. When Neville fed the Goat, the upper Kippax actually shook as everyone went mental

adrianr said:
It really will never beat Gillingham. It was everything about that game. The stadium, the event, the timing of their goals, the timing of ours, the fact it went right down to the wire. As DannyBoy says, I think we went through every emotion possible. When their second went in I've never seen so many fans utterly deflated. I recall thinking "I've got CITY shaved into the back of my head, this is going to be one crap week". When our first went in everything erupted, but it still seemed almost only a consolatory manner. When the second went in, well.. I think the entire MCFC end nearly fell over with all the jumping and screaming. Then Weaver. Nicky fucking Weaver..

Honestly just thinking about that game still gives me goosebumps. The finest football match I think I'l ever have the privilege of attending.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tge11NHJ0U[/youtube]
adrian,see this and weep mate

The usuals I suppose

Denns Law's back heel
Dennis Tuearts over head kick
Stuffing the rags 4 -0 in front of an ecstatic 50K before it
Beating Juventus
Stuffing AC Milan
The Kings comeback
5-1
10-1
Wemberlee - the miracle
3-1
4-1
The move
The takeovers
the progress

So, so many. But it has to be Wembley 1999. Encapsulates everything about MCFC for that particular decade and genuinely puts a smile on my face when I think of everything that happened on that amazing day.

Lincoln 4 City 1....... shit result but stayed over at a mates house and pulled a 21yr old student who was as fit as fuck and twice as dirty, banged her like a taxi door all night long....... after that possibly Gillingham 99 and Schalke

binzy m.cf.c said:
Lincoln 4 City 1....... shit result but stayed over at a mates house and pulled a 21yr old student who was as fit as fuck and twice as dirty, banged her like a taxi door all night long....... after that possibly Gillingham 99 and Schalke
its guys like you that give us a bad name ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.