Your bets for the Euros

E/W pays 1st and 2nd doesnt it? so if france get beat in the final you get half the odds?

Yes

Yes mate the France giroud double is 33/1 my mistake

Giroud on his own is 16/1 which I've also backed

Even though I don't rate him I think France will win it and they play to his strengths

Yeah I'd have backed him just to be top scorer too but don't want to be backing everyone!

I'm the same, not a massive fan of Giroud, part of me is thinking though if he doesn't do well first game he may get dropped as I was being told he's constantly being boo'd during the warm up friendlies by his own fans?!?

Dual Group Forecast on BET365, i.e teams to make it out of group, doesn't matter 1st / 2nd.

A: France / Switzerland
B: England / Wales
C: Spain / Croatia
D: Germany / Poland
E: Belgium / Italy
F: Portugal / Austria

118 / 1

I've also done the above but specifying 1st / 2nd which is 1391 / 1 -

Long odds but worth a punt. If it starts to look a bit pear shaped half way through group games, good chance to still cash out with profit.

Payet top scorer 66/1, or most assists at 20/1
KDB player of the tournament 20/1....rose tinted specs maybe but the lad is absolute class and a lot is expected of this Belgium team.

Top Man City goal scorer.....KDB 5/6, Silva 2/1, Sterling 9/2, no goalscorer 14/1, Mangala 33/1 and Sagna 80/1. Can probably discount the last 2. Does Silva even start for Spain these days? Still carrying his ankle problem? I don't see England doing much so don't see Sterling doing much. KDB the obvious 'problem' but anyone like the look of no goal scorer at 14s?

Payet top scorer 66/1, or most assists at 20/1
KDB player of the tournament 20/1....rose tinted specs maybe but the lad is absolute class and a lot is expected of this Belgium team.

Top Man City goal scorer.....KDB 5/6, Silva 2/1, Sterling 9/2, no goalscorer 14/1, Mangala 33/1 and Sagna 80/1. Can probably discount the last 2. Does Silva even start for Spain these days? Still carrying his ankle problem? I don't see England doing much so don't see Sterling doing much. KDB the obvious 'problem' but anyone like the look of no goal scorer at 14s?

Scored in their last friendly. Shame on you for not knowing ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.