Your bets for the Euros

Just spent £10 in the works sweepstake for............Fooking Albania
There were two Albanias in ours and no Austria, the lad who organised it fucked it up. Since there's a decent prize for worst team there was a row over who got to keep Albania :)

Martial top scorer at 30/1 ( think France semis at least )

KDB to scorer E/W at 50/1

Did a sweepstake for my family, 6 teams each picked at random (the girls dont really know much about footy)
i got france, igaly, switzerland, welsh wales, R. Ireland and hungary. Winner gets dinner for free at tgi fridays

Payet top scorer 66/1, or most assists at 20/1
KDB player of the tournament 20/1....rose tinted specs maybe but the lad is absolute class and a lot is expected of this Belgium team.

Top Man City goal scorer.....KDB 5/6, Silva 2/1, Sterling 9/2, no goalscorer 14/1, Mangala 33/1 and Sagna 80/1. Can probably discount the last 2. Does Silva even start for Spain these days? Still carrying his ankle problem? I don't see England doing much so don't see Sterling doing much. KDB the obvious 'problem' but anyone like the look of no goal scorer at 14s?

Which bookmaker ?

You back no goalscorer and I'll make a nice few quid off Silva and Sagna each way :)

Ha ha deal , which bookmaker is it having 25 quid on it , Silva won't score btw , your getting carried away on that free kick , Norwich away

Ha ha deal , which bookmaker is it having 25 quid on it , Silva won't score btw , your getting carried away on that free kick , Norwich away
Highest scoring Spanish midfield player in international history :)

Payet top scorer 66/1, or most assists at 20/1
KDB player of the tournament 20/1....rose tinted specs maybe but the lad is absolute class and a lot is expected of this Belgium team.

Top Man City goal scorer.....KDB 5/6, Silva 2/1, Sterling 9/2, no goalscorer 14/1, Mangala 33/1 and Sagna 80/1. Can probably discount the last 2. Does Silva even start for Spain these days? Still carrying his ankle problem? I don't see England doing much so don't see Sterling doing much. KDB the obvious 'problem' but anyone like the look of no goal scorer at 14s?

Where did you get those odds mate? Had a look around and cant see the bet listed anywhere. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.