Your biggest hero of all time.

Simon Cowell has done it right .....

somehow , and i don't quite know how , he's managed to make himself £160 million in his career , ...... and before Pop Idol/X factor , i don't think i'd ever even heard of him!

And he probably nicked that idea off Simon Fuller too!

Pete Waterman reckons that Cowell learnt everything he knows of him during his earlier days , but whatever the case he's certainly made his mark now , and has a great job ........ and he even managed to stuff Sinitta a few times along the way too!

257klfk.jpg
fq9lg.jpg

black mamba said:

somehow , and i don't quite know how , he's managed to make himself £160 million in his career , ...... and before Pop Idol/X factor , i don't think i'd ever even heard of him!

Pete Waterman reckons that Cowell learnt eveything he knows of him during his earlier days , but whatever the case he's certainly made his mark , and has a great job ........ and he managed to stuff Sinitta along the way too!
so what you're saying is....Simon Cowell is your all time hero then ?

I can't say anyone that I actually know personally is a "hero." After all, you see the fallibility too when you know someone that well.

So, out of the figures I admire in the last century I would go for George Mallory. (Yes I know he died on that bloody mountain but that isn't the point. LOL!!).

Mainly because he was a man who followed his destiny and was never afraid to give it one more go, whilst retaining a humanity and kindness that his friends never forgot to their dying days. It was terribly hard on his wife and children but his wife Ruth knew the man she was marrying, and I think the fact she still did (knowing she could be left a young widow, as she eventually was) only adds to what a man he must have been.

Plus he was bloody gorgeous, which kind of helps. ;-)

TTTCITYBHOY said:
black mamba said:

Pete Waterman reckons that Cowell learnt eveything he knows of him during his earlier days , but whatever the case he's certainly made his mark , and has a great job ........ and he managed to stuff Sinitta along the way too!
so what you're saying is....Simon Cowell is your all time hero then ?

I've got to say i really admire how he's done it ....... as much as i've ever admired anybody.

He doesn't even appear to have even 'broken sweat'!

I am not answering your question here BUT I get inspired by many Sportsmen People Such as Lance Armstrong, Ian Botham, Bobby Robson etc... have been remarkable in there professions. Lance and Bobby both battled Cancer but still had the determination to beat the disease and carry on at the top in there Sporting Profession.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.