your derby bet

Totally obvious from the Newcastle ticket thread
Of course
Totally obvious from the Newcastle ticket thread
Of course I am a RAG. After 50 years of supporting City you two have outed me. With your deduction skills M15 are desperate for people like you to join them.
As you mentioned Newcastle, I rest my case. It has sold out. We all get to see the match as it is on TV, not just the select few who have managed to get tickets.

I have got £200 on a United win at 12/5. Why, I am happy to loose it if we win or draw. If we loose it will numb the pain. I never bet on City because I don’t want to Jinx them. The £200 is my winnings on them from the Arsenal match. I bet on them lot quite often because they are scrawpy bastards and the bookies,for some reason, never factor in the rub of the green that they always seem to get. Over the years I am quids in with them.

I'm with you on this. Some of us have this mindset, quite clearly others don't. I don't believe that what I do effects the outcome just that if the worst happens where City are concerned I receive compensation. A sort of insurance if you will.

Incidentally, I've put a few bob on the rags to win the league at 10/1 so, if the worst happens, next year's season ticket is paid for.

I'm with you on this. Some of us have this mindset, quite clearly others don't. I don't believe that what I do effects the outcome just that if the worst happens where City are concerned I receive compensation. A sort of insurance if you will.

Incidentally, I've put a few bob on the rags to win the league at 10/1 so, if the worst happens, next year's season ticket is paid for.
Lad i go to the games with has a ton on the rags at the same price. He's in the same mindset of you too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.