Your DUNNE

BlueSinceBirth

Richard, your Dunne in my opinion, or atleast for a while anyway
What he did to get sent off, let the team down, let him self down. why should he just walk straight back into the line up?
Kompany and Onouha Have shown what they can do.
No need to change

Bench for you boy. Richards will save you a seat. lets see you 2 break into the team again.

GIVEN
ZAB KOM NED BRG
JNG
SWP IRE ELA ROB
BEL

Harsh...but Hughes will want players competing for each place....makes sense....dont perform you are out We want to win things then we need this attitude as in past too many CITY players in comfort zone. Have alot of time for Dunny and hope he stays at the club but think he might be off in summer and if so he will always get warm welcome back. I think next season we are going to see a very different CITY team....predict we will be tight and hard to beat.....then of course you will get the few who will want Hughes out for that! (Assuming he survives the summer)

Harsh...but Hughes will want players competing for each place....makes sense....dont perform you are out We want to win things then we need this attitude as in past too many CITY players in comfort zone. Have alot of time for Dunny and hope he stays at the club but think he might be off in summer and if so he will always get warm welcome back. I think next season we are going to see a very different CITY team....predict we will be tight and hard to beat.....then of course you will get the few who will want Hughes out for that! (Assuming he survives the summer)

Givens has bent over backwards in his praise of Richard Dunne today , claims he's one of the best centre-backs he's ever played behind , and that they have a great understanding ......... maybe some good will come of all this then!

black mamba said:
Givens has bent over backwards in his praise of Richard Dunne today , claims he's one of the best centre-backs he's ever played behind , and that they have a great understanding ......... maybe some good will come of all this then!

I wouldn't hold your breath. Regardless of who he's playing with Richard Dunne will never be good enough for a top team

black mamba said:

That sounds great, until you realise he has spent the past 11yrs at Newcastle, who have hardly been water tight at the back

Last year Richard Dunne was the only thing about us that looked consistently top 4.

People are too quick to write Dunney off. Yes, he's had a stinker of a season, but I do think with Given behind him it will give him a boost and we will see a return to form.

I'd far rather see Dunne at center half than Richards at the moment. And I don't rate Richards at right back either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.