THE A-DUG

DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER

Your Dunne?
This was directed at richard himself, as in "sorry, your done"

example: FAT PANDA: STICK A FORK IN ME, IM DONE

Sorry Richard, in my opinion, your Done/Dunne/Finished playing for the time being.

Dunne is more likely to start when his suspension finishes because of Given.

You need some understanding between the Keeper and central defenders

The goal against Stoke was soft because

a) Richards should have stopped the cross, or at least put etherington under pressure

b) Centre-half should have picked up Beattie instead of Bridge

de niro said:
dunne will come straight back in, and at the moment thats how it should be.

would you drop onouha? imagine his confidence, he just cant win, even when he is performing well, he still cant keep a spot, but richards can. joke. if i was ned, ide just pack up and leave, he is wasted at city.

BlueSinceBirth said:
de niro said:

would you drop onouha? imagine his confidence, he just cant win, even when he is performing well, he still cant keep a spot, but richards can. joke. if i was ned, ide just pack up and leave, he is wasted at city.

Kompany back in midfield, Zab at RB, Micah on the bench.

To the OP, I assume you'll be starting a similar thread for SWP after his recent poor form and his petulant kick at Stoke.

sweep said:
BlueSinceBirth said:
de niro said:

Kompany back in midfield, Zab at RB, Micah on the bench.

To the OP, I assume you'll be starting a similar thread for SWP after his recent poor form and his petulant kick at Stoke.

No , i wont, as SWP is in another league to Dunne.
Poor Form is due to injury and playing out of position. Im goin to bed now, so i wont rant on. but im not saying Dunne is shit, im just sayin he doesnt deserve to walk straight back in, for Neds sake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.