Your estimate attendance for the charity sheild (our end)

We have an allocation of 27,500 - this is spread over 56 blocks/price categories.

For a rough guide assuming an even split this equates to 491 per block/price category.

As of this morning we have sold out 25 blocks/price categories = roughly 13,000 tickets.

Assuming we are 50% sold out in the remaining areas then we have sold roughly 20,000 tickets.

My personal view is we will sell all Cat 1's, 2's & 4's and have a few thousand Cat 3 in the upper tier unsold .

Final Estimate 25,000 Blues.

My guess is we wont sell out for various reasons.

The CS does not have the same pulling power as a FA Cup semi or final.
However it's dressed up it is still a pre-season game.
The cost.
Many will save the money for more important games.
Many like myself will be away on holiday. Otherwise I would be there.

My estimate is 23,000 to 25,000

People can dress it up anyway they want, but this is not a friendly! You have to win one of the two major trophy's to play in this game. I cannot understand people saying they cannot be bothered to go and see us at Wembley! O how times have changed......

gerrygowsjockstrap said:
We'll sell out. I to went to the semi & the final but can't get the day off. But I bought a ticket & the wife is going in my place. She uses my season ticket when I can't go. Would hate to think my seat was ever empty. So all you blues who could'nt get to the semi or the final here is your chance for a great day out. Don't miss it, hope I'm wrong but look how long we waited to get to Wembley.

Cos I'm working Sat night thought I could'nt go. But managed to arrange to get away an hour early. So I bought another ticket & will be there. Lets fill our end the whole country will laugh at us if we don't. We like to say we are loyal. Now is the time to prove it.

Just decided to go and got tickets yesterday. They said theres shit loads left, embarrasing really!..Cant believe been making up excuses to myself why I shouldn't go for last 3 weeks.
Tickets £25, 4 of us in car share fuel, and a load of cans... Cheap F**king day. Get a ticket and stop moaning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.