Your estimate attendance for the charity sheild (our end)

I can't afford to go to many games anymore since being laid off. I've saved big time for this though so I can..... I know when it comes to finals I won't be able to go.

I can't believe there aren't more fans like me who can take this opportunity to go when regulars cant/won't. Surely we have enough to fill..... even glory fans ffs!?

should be intresting to see on the day, i got my ticket,
I got a funny feeling though we will get a lot of cockney rags in our end!!

city70 said:
Just decided to go and got tickets yesterday. They said theres shit loads left, embarrasing really!..Cant believe been making up excuses to myself why I shouldn't go for last 3 weeks.
Tickets £25, 4 of us in car share fuel, and a load of cans... Cheap F**king day. Get a ticket and stop moaning

did they actually say "shit loads"?

25,000, when my mate went to get our Bolton tickets yesterday morning he said there were people waiting for the office to open who could not believe they had chance to get tickets for Wembley. Think as people become aware that it is not that expensive they will decide to go.
Still embarrassing if we do not sell out, understand people are skint, so am I, going because it is a birthday present, but it will cost you less than Spurs!

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Well yesterday my mate Roj went down and got two and was told there are only around 700 left.

If true then im sure they'll sell out.. we will still out do em support wise anyroad,if they cant gee themselves up for a cup semi then their end will be like a "funeral parlour" this sunday..

Don't normally watch this game so not sure what normal attendance is. With all those tickets going to club wembley and corporate will the middle section of the ground be empty?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.