Your estimate attendance for the charity sheild (our end)

DortmundDummy said:
Hotel booked confirmed paid for Saturday night Watford....check

Train Saturday morning o8-55 paid for confirmed .... check

2 tickets for game paid for confirmed ......check

2 tickets for game not received as of friday morning.....check

10 phone calls, 5 hours on phone over 4 days .....check

Still no tickets......check

Its a pleasure doing business with you CITY.............hope you guys who get your tickets have a fab time, i`m £300 out of pocket so far, and waiting....for city.

i ordered mine on the 27th July and they arrived on the 29th !!

Marvin said:
Georgian Maestro said:
markpollard said:
Finally someone is talking sense and done a bit of research.

Quite correct that there are only Cat 3 left and this has been the case since Wednesday afternoon.

I reckon 25k plus and even then it will still look pretty full as everyone will be stood up.

If that's the case how come my uncle bought a Cat 1 ticket earlier on today? Online seat counting is a complete waste of time as they just release more blocks when they feel like it
Returns?

If you remember from the semi and final there we Cat 1 returns the week before both. Reckon they are from sponsors etc.

DortmundDummy said:

Its a pleasure doing business with you CITY.............hope you guys who get your tickets have a fab time, i`m £300 out of pocket so far, and waiting....for city.

You will be able to collect frm wembley

Who cares I'll be there, singing my little heart out. Don't believe there are any friendly against the rags.

Think the club could have done something special for this as a thank you to fans, for example put on a load of free coaches etc.

On another note, all the comp,aiming I heard from people on here how unfair it was for final and semi final tickets how they missed out, well there are no excuses for this one. Just goes to show.

AlanBallsWldcupMedal said:
Who cares I'll be there, singing my little heart out. Don't believe there are any friendly against the rags.

Think the club could have done something special for this as a thank you to fans, for example put on a load of free coaches etc.

On another note, all the comp,aiming I heard from people on here how unfair it was for final and semi final tickets how they missed out, well there are no excuses for this one. Just goes to show.

agree with most of this, in that as long as i'm there i know that i'm another voice. we will be just fine!

wc1.bri said:
DortmundDummy said:

How does that work ? Thanks for the info btw.

DortmundDummy said:
wc1.bri said:
DortmundDummy said:

How does that work ? Thanks for the info btw.

We have been waiting for our 6 tickets since we got ours on the 2nd day they went on sale, my mate been on phone all of the last week, it turns out they were coming from an agency in Nottinghan, loads of cock and bull that they were being sent that day. Yesterday he got through to someone at City that finally shed light, it turned out the agency lost 1 of the tickets so didnt send the other 5. City told him they would have duplicates sorted to pick up at wembley on the day, think he said box office on olympic way and opens at half 10 sunday morning. My mate also got an email within minutes confirming and the details needed to pick the tickets up, hope that helps, see you half 10 sunday, good luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.