Your estimate attendance for the charity sheild (our end)

crizack said:
How come blues buy all tickets to the swamp in 5 minutes flat but don't want wembley, for the same price including travel.

4 or 6 months ago when many Blues were planning their summer hols maybe the idea of being in the CS wasnt paramount whereas the rags were on for the treble so were aware that another trip to Wembers was a real prospect.. just sayin' like..

Or maybe just maybe they really do have more fans than us..

how ever many turn up minus the 6 of us now that we have been told to collect from wembley on the day. Got no confidence with this saga can see us jibbing. The ticket agency in Nottingham blatantly lied they kept saying they were being posted for the last week, City office just confirmed 1 gone missing ages ago, ffs how hard is it and could have gone on sale a lot earlier

clifford said:
Wow how embarrassing 15k.

The rags have sold out ages ago.
Although the rags are trying to make a big deal of it despite the match being in their home city they only sold out last week. Their tickets had been on general sale for longer than ours.

I know one thing, if the match was in Manchester then both clubs would sell over 30k tickets each. But the FA had got their hands stuck in the gravy train for that to happen.

I think 25k personally.

Where are people getting these bullshit figures from?

Online there were only cat 3 left (7000 tickets in cat 3 and probably safe to assume at least 50%-70% of these sold)

Mate of mine phoned up the other day to get tickets but didnt have membership etc. Woman on phone told him what to do and said "you better hurry though as there are not many left" - Backs up above

City will have held some back for all categories for the last few days as they knew that they would have to sell at ticket office to ensure tickets get out and would have returns from sponsers etc...

There will be 25000 there minimum

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

Online there were only cat 3 left (7000 tickets in cat 3 and probably safe to assume at least 50%-70% of these sold)

Mate of mine phoned up the other day to get tickets but didnt have membership etc. Woman on phone told him what to do and said "you better hurry though as there are not many left" - Backs up above

City will have held some back for all categories for the last few days as they knew that they would have to sell at ticket office to ensure tickets get out and would have returns from sponsers etc...

Finally someone is talking sense and done a bit of research.

Quite correct that there are only Cat 3 left and this has been the case since Wednesday afternoon.

I reckon 25k plus and even then it will still look pretty full as everyone will be stood up.

markpollard said:

Quite correct that there are only Cat 3 left and this has been the case since Wednesday afternoon.

I reckon 25k plus and even then it will still look pretty full as everyone will be stood up.
Our end holds 45,000!

markpollard said:

Then why does the OS not state that any category's have sold out??

Marvin said:
markpollard said:

Our end holds 45,000!

corporates and club Wembley will do the rest id imagine.

Marvin said:
markpollard said:

Our end holds 45,000!
Twerp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.