Your expectations for next season?

Not to get butt fucked by FFP

Strengthen the squad

Take 6 points off Ushited/Victimpool/Arsenal/Chelsea/Yids at least.

Got to improve in everything we do:

Finish on 90+ points,
Score more than 102 league goals,
Concede under 30 league goals.

Get to at least one domestic cup final.

Win our CL group,
Get to at least the 1/4 finals.

Bring through one or two youth players.

Break Even.

And as a bonus, take advantage of united missing out on Europe by over taking them in total turnover.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I think the World Cup and ACON may have an impact on us next season.

Silva, sergio, Fernandinho, Negredo could easily be unavailable for first couple of games if they go a long way and a month without Yaya is never good.

Contest the title to the end and make sure top 3 secured.

One cup. Don't think it will be CL again yet so FA cup would be good again.

League cup next year should be used to give some kids a chance.

From our line up, we've got Hart, Clichy, Kompany, Zaba, Toure, Fernandinho, Silva, Milner, Navas, Aguero, Dzeko and Negredo off to the world cup.

From that, I imagine Hart, Milner, Dzeko and Toure will be back with us the earliest but that's a lot of players to be missing out on a full pre-season.

Could be a slow start next year but it shouldn't be too hard as other teams are in similar positions.

de niro said:
retain the prem, semi finals of champions league. we should fuck the fa and league cups off.

100 % agree. We should use the EDS squad for the league cup, I'd even be tempted to let Vieira manage it.

de niro said:
retain the prem, semi finals of champions league. we should fuck the fa and league cups off.
:O *AHEM* Are you suggesting we fuck our trophy off?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.