Your expectations for next season?

I don't think you can expect to win the league every year. There will be 3 or 4 clubs contesting it, all of which will have strengthened. And you need a bit of luck with injuries and results going your way.

I'll be happy so long as we are competing right to the end, and silverware of some description would be great. That'll do me to be honest. I'll be happy if we can eliminate the stupid losses at daft places like Sunderland whilst at the same time keep playing the attractive, attacking football.

I expect 4 things:

1. To have a superb transfer window and to strengthen very effectively whilst we are in this position of strength as the current dominant club in the country.

2. Retain the title

3. Play the same brand of attack minded, sexy football.

4. Have a seriously good go at the CL. I think with a fully fit first 11 (with one or two possible new faces) we're as good as anything out there and with the right mindset could go all the way. Look at Chelsea getting to the semis. They aren't a patch on us.

Stoned Rose said:
I expect 4 things:

1. To have a superb transfer window and to strengthen very effectively whilst we are in this position of strength as the current dominant club in the country.

2. Retain the title

3. Play the same brand of attack minded, sexy football.

4. Have a seriously good go at the CL. I think with a fully fit first 11 (with one or two possible new faces) we're as good as anything out there and with the right mindset could go all the way. Look at Chelsea getting to the semis. They aren't a patch on us.

Great post ! I would also love to see us give our youngsters a chance. We need to throw in at least 3 or 4 youngsters into starting line up for the cup games.

to be competative in every competition we are in beond that i hope to win the lot

Love Pellegrinis attitude - preparation for the defence of our title begins tomorrow.

League - + 90 points and Champions. Achievable if we can maintain our form from mid nov onwards for a full season

CL - quarters

Domestic cups - just consider these as a bonus so wouldn't be disappointed if we don't win either

I want to see more homegrown talent given a chance

See Pellegrini get some respect in the pressers. I'm not even a City fan but it has greatly annoyed me to have seen RM and MP have to cope with those scumbag journo's! ...City's Youtube channel was my stepping stone to registering here :)

If Demichelis continues at same performance or Nasty returns to the form of 11/12 & 12/13 (or we buy a new top class central defender), Sergio misses less matches, Negredo adds season long consistency and we get the same levels from everyone else, then ...

We'll beat the 103 PL Chelsea scoring record, will win the PL, will make the CL QF or better and may add a domestic cup.

But, the cloud of UEFA/FFPR may piss on our parade.

triple for me, fuck cl
tbh for most of the 30 plus yrs its been avoid the drop or promotion, not gona get carried away like some, for me a solid season top 3 and a cup anything more is bonus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.