Your Favourite City Trier Over The Years

Judging by a lot of the players named on this thread the definition of trier must be - shit but ran around alot.

Best triers with talent that I've seen at City are Tevez, Doyle, Bell, Ali B, Tueart and Anelka<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:31 am --<br /><br />
me myself and i said:
Uwe Rosler. Top bloke for me every time.
Top bloke but never a trier. Rose tinted specs.

Bob Brightwell.....

Tevez is fairly unusual though (in terms of many on this list) in that he has the work rate of Dickov but with quality and skill to match the best. Silva's work rate off the ball often goes unnoticed as well.

i can't believe people are mentioning nicky neverbee on this thread. is this the same player that after losing possesion to an opponent's winger, walked back towards the north stand and then when rightly given a bit of abuse, stuck the v's up at the city fans?

I had the pleasure of sharing a hotel with Alphonse Groenendijk a few years ago, he was good with the ball and had ability.

If your mentioning Ian Brightwell, what about David Brightwell ?

First player that jumped into my head was Asa Hartford. Will never forget watching him up at Carlisle paddling round up to his knees in mud and never stopping. Great days.

Gingers Dad said:
Judging by a lot of the players named on this thread the definition of trier must be - shit but ran around alot.

Best triers with talent that I've seen at City are Tevez, Doyle, Bell, Ali B, Tueart and Anelka

-- Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:31 am --

me myself and i said:
Uwe Rosler. Top bloke for me every time.
Top bloke but never a trier. Rose tinted specs.
absolutely accurate assessment
rolling round on the floor at port vale with minutes to go and fuck all wrong with him when we needed an equaliser

The Goat & Dickov obviously.
Pab Zab
Niall Quinn - scored & saved a pen against derby
Nicky Reid
Bobby Mcdonald
Paul Walsh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.