Your Favourite Edin Dzeko moment?

Gundogan's Moustache

1) The goal away to Real Madrid

2) The 6th against them

3) The first against Villa 13/14

4) last minute winner away to west Brom

5) lying on the floor 'injured' away to Everton 13/14

edin-dzeko-goal-vs-tottenham-o.gif

Report in the Telegraph after the Spurs game, and Edin's 4th......

15.24 Premier League: Be afraid. Be very afraid. City let's not forget, had Tevez and Balotelli, probably two of the top 30 strikers in the world, unused on the bench. They were imperious and dismissed Spurs like they were a League One team on a brave but futile cup run. Tottenham will rue their attacking-minded midfield, as it allowed City to dictate the game which is extremely unwise. Spurs' consolation reminded the league that they're vulnerable to high balls from set pieces, but that hardly matters if you can score five excellent goals without even looking like you're in top gear. Ominous. Can they keep it up? Over and out from me, thanks for your company.

FULL TIME

sport_football_1825507a.gif
90+3 min GOAL!!! Spurs 1 Man City 5 (Dezko)
Su-perb. Superb. Little lay off from Barry allows Dzeko to run onto an inviting ball 25 yards from goal. He hits an absolute thunderbolt into the top corner. What an absolutely incredible performance by the striker. 10/10.

So many.

His first, at Notts County
His assist at Arsenal in the League Cup.
Madrid.
The 4 at Spurs
His brace in the 6-1.
The equaliser v QPR
His goal at Palace then the two he got at Everton which effectively ensured us the title.

That one jumps out, I'll be honest he's never been my favourite player but he's up there with Toure for important goals, if he would have left for free we would still of had our money's worth
Thanks Edin

The equalizer against QPR. That goal made us hope again.

Didn't want to be sad about this, but he really was a good guy who tried hard and scored some unforgettable goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.