Your favourite Indian curry.

Masala dosa
54ffa6692e695c485dd26728e3041263.jpg
Looks a bit underdone mate, this is one from Bombay to Mumbai in Stockport

C61kGur.png

Had an amazing tandoori tuna steak with mint at a beach bar in Palolem, Goa about 20 years ago.

But my usual go to dish is a Chicken Bhuna. Can be hit and miss though.

Lamb Samber is always my go to curry, to be honest it's always got to have Lamb with it.

Madras and Vindaloo are others, Christ got to stop looking in this. Fancy a curry now.

Not exactly a favourite but we’ve been eating turkey curry for about four weeks now. Getting a bit bored if I’m honest
Lol. Poor bastard. I think my mother used to buy the biggest turkey in the shop. Fuckin' turkey Christmas day, boxing day, day after. Turkey butties, turkey rissoles, and finally turkey fuckin' soup!

I remember one year she boiled the carcass as a stock and left all the gristly bits in, instead of straining them out. She looked at me stern faced as i tried my best to eat it. "What's up son?".... "I don't like it mum"... "Why not, it's proper goodness"... "It's full of gristle mum"...
To which she quiped "Don't forget to eat the cartilage son, it's best part on't bird".... : /

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.