Your favourite musicals

I love them despite few of my male friends sharing the passion

Sound of Music, Singin' in the rain, Grease, West Side Story, My Fair Lady, Oliver!, Once, 8 Mile - Sound of Music remains my favorite musical film

Les Miserables, Miss Saigon, The Producers - Les Mis in the West End is a tough experience to top

I wouldn't call 8 Mile a musical. It's a film with music in it, but you don't see Eminem inappropriately start break dancing and rapping on the factory floor or Kim Basinger leaning out of the trailer window to serenade the hobo's with dustbin lids tied to their feet.

Love em:
Les Mis
Chicago
My fair Lady
Sound of music
South Pacific
South Park bigger longer uncut
Rocky Horror
Little shop of Horrors
Blood brothers
Miss Saigon
Sunshine on Leith
Evita
Mama Mia
The musical episode of Buffy the vampire slayer
Loads more i’v forgotten

Saw Miss Saigon for the first time this last weekend. All I can say is that it’s even more tedious than Les Mis. I love the theatre but find that the bigger and more popular the show, the less I seem to like it! All the Andrew-Lloyd Webber stuff is shite and I thought Rent was quite literally the worse thing I’ve ever seen.

Book of Mormon, Sound of Music, Little Shop of Horrors, Hello Dolly all excellent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.