Your favourite musicals

An all time low. Goodnight.
While I agree that it's not likely to end up in the classic threads section, and I don't like the genre, "an all time low"? Really? I presume you haven't seen some of our resident cheeky cockney chappie's "album of the day" nominations. Justin Bieber will, I think, never be beaten in terms of low-ness.

While I agree that it's not likely to end up in the classic threads section, and I don't like the genre, "an all time low"? Really? I presume you haven't seen some of our resident cheeky cockney chappie's "album of the day" nominations. Justin Bieber will, I think, never be beaten in terms of low-ness.

I hope you're wrong on that Jim. I personally will beat him if the chances were to ever present themselves.

My daughter is OBSESSED with Musical theatre .....in particular the new Musical Hamilton which I believe swept the board at the Tonis and is coming to the UK next year

I'm still scarred having to sit through Cats . Toss
Oliver
Is Jungle book a musical ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.