Your favourite musicals

Oliver.. Ron Moody was brilliant as Fagan in the film. Bill Sikes reminds me of my uncle Billy, proper cnut and a rag. I'd never go to the theatre to see a musical, not my thing.

Mama Mia, went about 12 years ago and took the Mrs to see it in London.

White Christmas, from a young age, we used to go to my dad's best friend/law partner and have Christmas Eve with many family friends. John would inevitably get drunk put on White Christmas and fall asleep in his chair.

There are the old classics that run of everybody's tongues, but of the modern day variety Sondheim's "Sweeny Todd" is criminally underrated, even though Depp 'goes to the well' far too often with the only English accent he knows!

Go henceforth to whatever illegal site you use, and watch Sunshine on Leith. You will thank me later.

Has anyone seen the episode of South Park about how all musicals have subliminal messages to make your girlfriend/wife give you a blowjob?

Released just before Book of Mormon came out.

Calamity Jane made me laugh as a kid and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers was repeated a lot. Now though i have no interest in them at all.

Nothing has ever made you laugh, you soulless ginger ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.