Your favourite posters on BlueMoon. (Merged)

MCFC BOB

Fred's Patio on me: "Mr. Self Appointed Lord of Wh
A thread the other week asked you who your favourite two posters were on here. But I feel that I left out some of my closest friends on here because the amount I was allowed to list was too small.

So here, you can list as many posters as you like. I'll start off.

mcfcliam
aphex
LCBblue
TTTCITYBHOY
TheMightyQuinn
Damocles
Bigga
markbmcfc
Freestyler
Lmarkham-blueblood
Lucky Toma

And I'm sure there will be more in the future.

P.S: no hating. This is meant to be a light-hearted thread.

Re: Your favourite posters on BlueMoon.

mcfcliam
mammutly

Both offer edge-of-your-seat entertainment and a razor sharp wit.

nashark said:
mcfcliam
mammutly

Both offer edge-of-your-seat entertainment and a razor sharp wit.

I like Mammulty too. I like the way he intimidated one of our lady posters on the "Hounded" thread.

MCFC BOB said:
A thread the other week asked you who your favourite two posters were on here. But I feel that I left out some of my closest friends on here because the amount I was allowed to list was too small.

So here, you can list as many posters as you like. I'll start off.

mcfcliam
aphex
LCBblue
TTTCITYBHOY
TheMightyQuinn
Damocles
Bigga
markbmcfc
Freestyler
Lmarkham-blueblood

And I'm sure there will be more in the future.

P.S: no hating. This is meant to be a light-hearted thread.
i am sure there one missing from there

I thought this post was excellent.

I'd say Barcelona are more comparable to United really - every other a fan around the world seems to want to attach themselves to Barca and loves it when they win saying how good they are - From visiting Spain I have learned how arrogant Barca fans are compared to Real's, thinking they have a god given right to win everything - Your comparison with United and Real probably stems from the fact that year after year Real Madrid do their utmost to weaken United by signing their best players and in doing so having ex-rags playing for them you see them as a Spanish Utd. Barca have the biggest attendances in Spain like the rags do here and let me tell you most of the Camp Nou is day - trippers and glory hunters, very similar to our neighbours. Barca & United both find themselves in financial difficulty.

While ourselves and Real Madrid are Europe's two money boys and very similar in terms of trying to reach our targets by spending big and bringing in big money players. Something every opposition fan hates and something the media love to throw back at us when we lose or fail to win something (obviously we have failed a wee while longer than Real) like last season the combined spending of both clubs was over half a billion and the media loved to let the world know how both clubs were failures on different levels of course. Even so that's something that will never happen to Utd or barca as they of course are Europe's two golden boys.

Post was by dan.j.mcfc never noticed him before.

Quality Over Quantity regarding posts i believe.

i love every fukn one of ye,well maybe mammutly is a blurt,and tueartsboots keeps slagging my timish-ness,scottyboi thinks im pished every night of the week,wrong,only 6 days ya tit,pam thinks im a moaner (want to try and see),mr rich keeps on loving me,love you too mate,Celtic Bhoy City Blue is the guy who runs the Erskine MCFC Billy McNeill OSC (ta for the rags ticket mate),and MCFC BOB,cos we're having a wee PM moment together.

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.