Your favourite posters on BlueMoon. (Merged)

Re: Your favourite posters on BlueMoon.

I like that 'Bigga' character.

He's exactly what he says on the tin. Bigger talent, bigger attitude, bigger than life, he loves his bigger ladies and he can also be a bigger cnut than most.

Hell, I bet he's got a bigger c*#k than most! I bet he watches old tapes of his conquests!

I like the way he doesn't give a flying fook unless you turn things personal. Other than that, he's sound.

He's bigger than sound.

I vote Bigga.

Bigga said:

He's exactly what he says on the tin. Bigger talent, bigger attitude, bigger than life, he loves his bigger ladies and he can also be a bigger cnut than most.

Hell, I bet he's got a bigger c*#k than most! I bet he watches old tapes of his conquests!

I like the way he doesn't give a flying fook unless you turn things personal. Other than that, he's sound.

He's bigger than sound.

I vote Bigga.

you are such a tw*t.

aphex said:
Bigga said:

He's bigger than sound.

I vote Bigga.

you are such a tw*t.

Agreed.

Bigga said:

He's bigger than sound.

I vote Bigga.

Sorry, post got hijacked... Although I don't disagree with what was written!!

I'd prefer to do a list of those I dislike tbh. The best poster by a million miles is Damocles though.

jay_mcfc said:
I'd prefer to do a list of those I dislike tbh. The best poster by a million miles is Damocles though.

wouldn't that take you all week?

The only reason I smoke weed is so that I can come on here and read my own posts having forgotten posting most of them.

It's like how McCartney once lamented that he'd never gotten to see The Beatles live except, being better than him, I've managed to become both the object of my own admiration and one of The Beatles or something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.