Your first console.

Wouldn't call it a console but my first gaming device was an Amstrad CPC472 I think. First console was a master system with alex the kid built in.

Had most consoles now apart from a dreamcast and N64.

Also agree with Skashion,pc gaming is what it's all about

Skashion said:
Megadrive (bought another one when I was feeling nostalgic on day)
PS1
N64 (THE BEST - still have)
PS2 (+ Slim when the original broke - still have the PS2 Slim)
Gamecube (Still have)
Wii (Still have)
PS3 (Still have)

Handheld
Gamegear (Still have)
Gameboy Advance (Still have)
PSP (Still have)
DS (needs screen fixing but still have)
DS Lite (Still have)

Mostly game on my PC though. By far the most complete gaming experience is to be had on a PC rather than a console. I don't recommend it to most console kiddies though.

I got into the whole PC gaming last year when I built my very first gaming PC and I have to admit it's a lot better then console gaming, even though I still buy the odd game for my PS3 but only because I well have the previous games on PS3 i.e Assassins Creed...

Stream is probably the best invention to gamers around the world a few tweaks here and there and it could be amazing!

Sega Mega Drive, still got it round at my nans. Go on it now and again. My favourite console was the Sega Dreamcast so good was it the I've had 5 of them over the years. The amount of Dreamcast Controllers I've built up is quite ridiculous, think I've got 12 or something daft.

Mega Drive. i dread to think of the amount of hours i spent on that thing.

Golden axe II
FIFA international soccer (fucking amazing at the time)
theme park
micro machines
brian lara cricket

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Skashion said:
PS1
Gamecube (Still have)
Wii (Still have)
PS3 (Still have)

Handheld
Gamegear (Still have)
PSP (Still have)
DS Lite (Still have)

Mostly game on my PC though. By far the most complete gaming experience is to be had on a PC rather than a console. I don't recommend it to most console kiddies though.

I got into the whole PC gaming last year when I built my very first gaming PC and I have to admit it's a lot better then console gaming, even though I still buy the odd game for my PS3 but only because I well have the previous games on PS3 i.e Assassins Creed...

Stream is probably the best invention to gamers around the world a few tweaks here and there and it could be amazing!

You do know that Steam withhold the right to remove the game from you for no reason at any point

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Skashion said:
PS1
Gamecube (Still have)
Wii (Still have)
PS3 (Still have)

Handheld
Gamegear (Still have)
PSP (Still have)
DS Lite (Still have)

You do know that Steam withhold the right to remove the game from you for no reason at any point

Yeah that's why the only games I download from it are relatively cheap around £10-15 anything more I tend to not bother downloading...

Goater's Nipple said:
Amstrad...

Can't remember the model design but I miss it! The fun I use to have typing 50 pages of bull shit just for the screen to flicker in different colours!

One fucking miss-type and it all goes to shit! But you'd still spend an hour doing it again.

Amstrad wasn't the same if you didn't have the green screen. None of that colour crap!

Nice to see the CPC464 being brought up. I must have been a posh bastard as I had the colour screen with the tape deck. Pyjamarama was my fav game and kept me going for hours. I used to remember hitting Esc when starting Hunchback and being able to reprogramme it.

Don't think it had broadband capabilities from recollection?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.