Your first console.

Someone posted earlier about the Dreamcast, i had one of these and the 28k modem allowed me access to the internet for the first time, it was painfully slow by today's standards and Google was still a word not a search engine, it was my favorite console at the time, its a pity it never really caught on.

Max_Headroom said:
Someone posted earlier about the Dreamcast, i had one of these and the 28k modem allowed me access to the internet for the first time, it was painfully slow by today's standards and Google was still a word not a search engine, it was my favorite console at the time, its a pity it never really caught on.

House of the dead 2 was quality on that!

I had a Nintendo (Original) I'll never forget the day my Dad brought home the Super Nintendo. I didn't grow up on a lot but I remember he was just as excited to give me the gift as I was to receive it.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Max_Headroom said:

House of the dead 2 was quality on that!

I spent many hours playing Turok, a cracking game.

I seem to remember buying a memory chip which you put in a small hatch on the front of the Dreamcast to make the graphics look better or has my memory let me down again.

Laurent Charvet said:
It's all about the NES. Loved it. Had loads of games on it... remember Terminator 2: Judgement Day being absolutely solid. Don't think I ever got past the second level.

Is it just me, or were games more difficult back then? (Some were fucking impossible)
does terminator 2: Judgement Day start off on the back of a pick up,firing a gun? I seem to remember that game being rock solid!

Markt85 said:
Amstrad

Amstrad.gif
Mine was the CPC464 with the shitty green screen.I remeber my older brother programming a game he found in a gaming mag.He spent 2 days writing it then correcting the errors.It was some shitty stick man,and a maze. I LMFAO!!!

Mine was Commodore 64, followed by;

Master System
Mega Drive
Game Gear
Playstation
Sega Saturn
N64
Game Boy/ GB Colour
Game Boy Advance SP
PS2
Xbox
Gamecube
Nintendo DS
Xbox 360
PSP
Nintendo Wii
PS3
Nintendo 3DS
And now my iPad

Still have most of them, just no where to put them!

uwe28 said:
Laurent Charvet said:
It's all about the NES. Loved it. Had loads of games on it... remember Terminator 2: Judgement Day being absolutely solid. Don't think I ever got past the second level.

Is it just me, or were games more difficult back then? (Some were fucking impossible)
does terminator 2: Judgement Day start off on the back of a pick up,firing a gun? I seem to remember that game being rock solid!

IIRC the first level is the T-800 and T-1000having a fist fight in the Arcade corridor

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.