Your first ever favourite City player.

Elano first ever City player I saw and was and is my first favourite.

My others who I favour just as dearly are:

Robinho
Ireland
Kompany
Hart
Shauny

Though I also I value these as unfortanetly I've only had the previlage of seeing a few glimpses of them play.

Shaun Goater
Paul Dickov

It's got to be Colin Bell.
Then Quinny, even gives me a soft spot for the Black Tw*ts

Peter Barnes, he came to my junior school to accept a cheque on behalf of a charity for a sponsored walk we did, i shook his hand and didn't wash it for a week.

Colin Bell, my son asked me who I could compare him to nowadays and I said probably Gerrard but that The King was much honestly much better.

Bert Trautman ...it was the first game my dad took me too and only years later as i grow up i realised he played with a broken neck. Thats when Men were Men ..and what was the odd broken arm to play in THE BLUE SHIRT.

JUSTBLUE08 said:
Bert Trautman ...it was the first game my dad took me too and only years later as i grow up i realised he played with a broken neck. Thats when Men were Men ..and what was the odd broken arm to play in THE BLUE SHIRT.
im surprised you got the energy to type old chap lol..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.