Your first ever gig....

Real Britpop for me. Cast supported by the Longpigs at one of the Uni venues in Manchester. Might have been Academy 1.

Can't find any of their videos.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts8L3zPXXZM[/youtube]

Heaton park factory weekender 1990, Happy Mondays, Electronic, 808 State, New Fads and loads more. Top weekend!

public enemy,run DMC and derek B(didn`t quite understand about Mr B,but i suppose he was a bad young brother) at the apollo in 87 and if i remember rightly it kicked off big time,public enemy was the bollocks that night and still kick arse today....

Thompson Twins at the Apollo. The main reason I remember it is cos it was the same day that Luton sent us down in May 83. I went straight to the Apollo from Maine Road in a state of shock!

Oasis at the Empress Ballroom, Blackpool in 1995. It was re-arranged from the summer because Guigsy had had his nervous episode. When they announced the new date, loads of people moaned that it was now a Monday night in October. Not me, it was my birthday and the day after I'd lost my virginity. Woo hoo!

Oil everywhere! said:
Queen 1979 at the Apollo

Freddie's first words when he came on stage "Here we are at this shitty dump"
he wasn't far off.

Bloody hell, that was mine too, but I don't remember much about it, certainly don't remember Freddie saying that but only because my memory isn't that good. I do remember that it was the stage set for "Live Killers" and they introduced their latest single "Save Me".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.