Your Football Manager Seasons?

niall_mcfc said:
Decided to do some facepacks for city players aswell, not all in the city shirt like Boateng but done youngsters like Boyata, Ibrahim, Balotelli and more. If anyone wants them i'll post them up somewhere when they are done

yeah post them up mate

MadchesterCity said:
niall_mcfc said:
Decided to do some facepacks for city players aswell, not all in the city shirt like Boateng but done youngsters like Boyata, Ibrahim, Balotelli and more. If anyone wants them i'll post them up somewhere when they are done

yeah post them up mate

osr2nd.png

theres a screenshot of 1. They all look like that but obvioulsy name, county and flag changed for each player to match up. I havent done some players because they arent at city anymore on my game but if you want them doing let me know but only going to do around another 5-10

I'm desperate to win the Champions League again. Won 3 Serie A titles in a row (7 in total, plus 7 Italian cups, out of 12 seasons), but only won the Champs League once, ages ago.

Only 2 of my squad now aren't re-gens.

I've spent £758,000,000 on 112 players
Received £576,000,000 on 100 players
Average net spend per season of £14 million.
The club has £182,240,802 in the bank (was about £30,000,000 when i started i think)
Personally i've earned £38,500,000 over 5231 days (£5.11/minute)

Won 447 matches
Draw 178
Lost 134

Scored 1378 goals
Conceded 611

pee dubya said:
I'm desperate to win the Champions League again. Won 3 Serie A titles in a row (7 in total, plus 7 Italian cups, out of 12 seasons), but only won the Champs League once, ages ago.

The club has £182,240,802 in the bank (was about £30,000,000 when i started i think)

Won 447 matches
Draw 178
Lost 134

Scored 1378 goals
Conceded 611

who are you playing as? and I can't get into the game enough to play for many years, can't wait for FM11 it's meant to be a bit fresher.

I'm really struggling to find a team at the moment. I just can't decide who to start a game as.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
pee dubya said:

Won 447 matches
Draw 178
Lost 134

Scored 1378 goals
Conceded 611

who are you playing as? and I can't get into the game enough to play for many years, can't wait for FM11 it's meant to be a bit fresher.

Napoli, i keep myself interested by playing the game a bit like Arsene Wenger manages Arsenal, except trying to stick with Italians. It's actually strangely satisfying when you win trophies with a squad that's 75% Italian, and you've had most of the players since they were teenagers.

pee dubya said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Napoli, i keep myself interested by playing the game a bit like Arsene Wenger manages Arsenal, except trying to stick with Italians. It's actually strangely satisfying when you win trophies with a squad that's 75% Italian, and you've had most of the players since they were teenagers.

i hate the re-gens, they are virtually always awful, either physically, ability or mentally, sometimes all 3. On my first City save I used to nab all the best youngsters from other academies(money wasn't an issue) but as they took 4/5 years to come through and Khaldoon gave me ridiculous budgets I just bought all the best players ready made so it got pointless. I normally just win every trophy I can in a league in about 2 years then move onto another job.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
pee dubya said:

i hate the re-gens, they are virtually always awful, either physically, ability or mentally, sometimes all 3. On my first City save I used to nab all the best youngsters from other academies(money wasn't an issue) but as they took 4/5 years to come through and Khaldoon gave me ridiculous budgets I just bought all the best players ready made so it got pointless. I normally just win every trophy I can in a league in about 2 years then move onto another job.
You can train them, give them specific regimes to work on their deficiencies, but the biggest thing to make them improve is just play them.

[bigimg]http://i56.tinypic.com/33z4v4h.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i54.tinypic.com/ac8m0x.jpg[/bigimg]

These are my 2 regular full-backs now.

pee dubya said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
You can train them, give them specific regimes to work on their deficiencies, but the biggest thing to make them improve is just play them.

[bigimg]http://i56.tinypic.com/33z4v4h.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i54.tinypic.com/ac8m0x.jpg[/bigimg]

These are my 2 regular full-backs now.

just been given £150m to spend to invest for my 2nd season and just signed a £400,000 a week 5 year deal, netting me £104m if I see out the deal, earnt £6.25m in my first year, it's ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.