Your Football Manager Seasons?

On FM 08 I got Hucknall Town promoted to the championship, back to back all the way from BLUE SQUARE NORTH to CHAMPIONSHIP
FM 10 I won everything with City, as I did on 09,08,07

Currently top of league 2 by a fair margin with York in my third season, got lucky in signing a load of released youth players including Paul Marshall and Kieren Trippier :), got Abdi Ibrahim on loan too, oh and Shelton Martis of West Brom decided he fancied dropping down the leagues for some reason, not that I'm complaining!

Just got Macclesfield promoted in my first season, got a scabby last minute goal in the playoff final against non other than gillingham. I got subotic from pompey on loan in jan and basically he fired me to the top he scored 19 in 22

Ryinho said:
Just got Macclesfield promoted in my first season, got a scabby last minute goal in the playoff final against non other than gillingham. I got subotic from pompey on loan in jan and basically he fired me to the top he scored 19 in 22
You can normally get him for 210k in the close season if you can get that kind of budget. I have and don't regret it with my new Rochdale side.

14x2t1x.png

Year 2018...

Man City:

7 League Cups (in a row...)
3 FA Cups
3 Champions League
5 Premier League
3 World Club Cup
2 European Super Cup

Uruguay:Second Round of WC

Spain:

Quarters of the European Champs
WC Champions 2018

I should probably change clubs, it's too easy at City but I can't motivate myself with other clubs...

You can normally get him for 210k in the close season if you can get that kind of budget. I have and don't regret it with my new Rochdale side.

I got no money at all, so i just signed him back on loan till the end of the season hopefully he won't agree a new deal with pompey then i get him on a free :D

On Fm 09 got ireland to the semi finals of the world cup

kevin doyle top scorer with 9 goals,
Beat that ;)

Ben-MCFC said:
Year 2018...

Man City:

7 League Cups (in a row...)
3 FA Cups
3 Champions League
5 Premier League
3 World Club Cup
2 European Super Cup

Uruguay:Second Round of WC

Spain:

Quarters of the European Champs
WC Champions 2018

I should probably change clubs, it's too easy at City but I can't motivate myself with other clubs...

Just pick a non-league team and take them to the top, you soon get addicted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.