Your hopes and dreams for 2014

Sorry to bring this thread a little low, but my hopes and dreams are all about health improvements. First for my 7 year old daughter - who is going for tests at hospital after some worrying symptoms (I've been told it's likely nothing, but can't help worrying obviously). And then for me, as I've been unwell for nearly 2 years and need to bounce back (not like Alan Partridge!)

All the very best to everyone, especially RP2's little girl and all our families and friends.

2013 was a bit of a chaotic whirlwind, so for 2014 I'd like things to stay calm and steady, for work to continue to be fun and fulfilling and to learn a new thing or two about Life, the Universe and Everything. I'm also not totally averse to the idea of putting a bun in the oven.

Happy New Year to you all x

RP2 said:
Sorry to bring this thread a little low, but my hopes and dreams are all about health improvements. First for my 7 year old daughter - who is going for tests at hospital after some worrying symptoms (I've been told it's likely nothing, but can't help worrying obviously). And then for me, as I've been unwell for nearly 2 years and need to bounce back (not like Alan Partridge!)

Hope all turns out ok.

Just had a scan myself this morning after being rough for 2 years as well. NHS moves shit slow.

Anyway, I'd like world peace and a quadruple points please. ;)

RP2 said:

Very best wishes to you and yours - this puts everything into perspective - I hope 2014 is kind to you.

Ok, now I don't ask for much, but a City quadruple, Mrs Fetlocks packing her bags, a brand new sky blue Bugatti Veyron, a go on Jessica Alba, a profitable Cheltenham Festival and the EEC cocaine mountain would be nice.
Oh, and world peace, and an end to hunger, and all that other shit, just in case God's reading this.

RP2 said:

I was just going to moan and groan about my 2013 but this puts things into perspective, all the best for you Blue! Let's hope a 2014 Premier League title will lift us all :-)

I would tell you my hopes and dreams but this thread doesn't need to sink any lower.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.