Your hopes and dreams for 2014

raghunter57 said:
Any thoughts?

Stay healthy.
Thats it. If I and my family can do that then I'll be more than chuffed.
All the best.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:05 pm --<br /><br />
Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Little by Little said:
Hoping to get my life back on track and maybe finally make my move on the girl i've been fancying for quite a while now.

Get steaming and go to her house late at night and write 'Marry Me' in dog turd on her car windscreen; there'll be no way she can ignore a statement like that, she'll be putty in your hands pal. Thank me later.

You really are a silver tongued fox!

bluegirl74 said:
Little by Little said:
Hoping to get my life back on track and maybe finally make my move on the girl i've been fancying for quite a while now.

Get steaming and go to her house late at night and write 'Marry Me' in dog turd on her car windscreen; there'll be no way she can ignore a statement like that, she'll be putty in your hands pal. Thank me later.

while there's no doubt that this will get her attention, can i make an alternative suggestion - that you just call her and ask if she fancies going for a drink sometime?

Faint heart never won fair maiden.

citymacc said:
...lad was diagnosed with Autism

...bring on 2 0 1 4 !

That could be a blessing in disguise, fella, believe me. Success awaits him with the support of his family. All the best in the New Year.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Very best wishes to you and yours - this puts everything into perspective - I hope 2014 is kind to you.

Ok, now I don't ask for much, but a City quadruple, Mrs Fetlocks packing her bags, a brand new sky blue Bugatti Veyron, a go on Jessica Alba, a profitable Cheltenham Festival and the EEC cocaine mountain would be nice.
Oh, and world peace, and an end to hunger, and all that other shit, just in case God's reading this.

A profitable Cheltenham Festival is probably the least likely to happen

bluegirl74 said:

while there's no doubt that this will get her attention, can i make an alternative suggestion - that you just call her and ask if she fancies going for a drink sometime?

Faint heart never won fair maiden.

neither did a windscreen full of dog crap (or not to the best of my recollection...)

bluegirl74 said:
bluegirl74 said:

Faint heart never won fair midden.

neither did a windscreen full of dog crap (or not to the best of my recollection...)
In view of the suggestion, I've just fixed the spelling.

For 2014, a healthy year for all the family (and everyone else's too, naturally). Two years running, my eldest daughter nearly died, last year the hospital did their best to kill her (don't ask), and this year she had a DVT/PE. My youngest is now getting on the right side of 10 years of bulimia.

Oh, and City to win everything, world peace, all religions to be abolished, world famine to be sorted, racism to end, And the Rags to go to HELL!!!!

Happy New Brighton everyone.

My first child is due in January. My new year wish is for the baby to be happy and healthy.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
RP2 said:
Sorry to bring this thread a little low, but my hopes and dreams are all about health improvements. First for my 7 year old daughter - who is going for tests at hospital after some worrying symptoms (I've been told it's likely nothing, but can't help worrying obviously). And then for me, as I've been unwell for nearly 2 years and need to bounce back (not like Alan Partridge!)

Very best wishes to you and yours - this puts everything into perspective - I hope 2014 is kind to you.

Ok, now I don't ask for much, but a City quadruple, Mrs Fetlocks packing her bags, a brand new sky blue Bugatti Veyron, a go on Jessica Alba, a profitable Cheltenham Festival and the EEC cocaine mountain would be nice.
Oh, and world peace, and an end to hunger, and all that other shit, just in case God's reading this.

Just had a word with God. You're OK he missed your post (said he was too busy planning next year's natural disasters to read Bluemoon). Mrs Fetlocks on the other hand, hasn't been so busy.

davymcfc said:
My first child is due in January. My new year wish is for the baby to be happy and healthy.

The very best of luck - a healthy, happy baby is all you need for a good year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.