Your hopes and dreams for 2014

RP2 said:
Sorry to bring this thread a little low, but my hopes and dreams are all about health improvements. First for my 7 year old daughter - who is going for tests at hospital after some worrying symptoms (I've been told it's likely nothing, but can't help worrying obviously). And then for me, as I've been unwell for nearly 2 years and need to bounce back (not like Alan Partridge!)

keeping fingers crossed that the news is good.

...almost lost my job
...almost lost my missus
...stuffed things up financially
...lad was diagnosed with Autism
..fell out with my mum, dad and sister

...bring on 2 0 1 4 !

RP2 said:
Sorry to bring this thread a little low, but my hopes and dreams are all about health improvements. First for my 7 year old daughter - who is going for tests at hospital after some worrying symptoms (I've been told it's likely nothing, but can't help worrying obviously). And then for me, as I've been unwell for nearly 2 years and need to bounce back (not like Alan Partridge!)

I hope all turns out well for you and your daughter mate, been through similar this year, except my baby is 25 and had gall bladder removal surgery after weeks of agony - terrible for a parent to go through, but she's fine now and back to work this week :)

My hopes and dreams for the New Year are all the usual, just so long as my family and friends are fine, that will do for me, and City seem to be getting along quite nicely which is a bonus for the forthcoming decades.

Hoping to get my life back on track and maybe finally make my move on the girl i've been fancying for quite a while now.

Little by Little said:
Hoping to get my life back on track and maybe finally make my move on the girl i've been fancying for quite a while now.

Get steaming and go to her house late at night and write 'Marry Me' in dog turd on her car windscreen; there'll be no way she can ignore a statement like that, she'll be putty in your hands pal. Thank me later.

Good health and happiness to everyone.

I hope 2014 is a great year for all on Bluemoon.

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Little by Little said:

Get steaming and go to her house late at night and write 'Marry Me' in dog turd on her car windscreen; there'll be no way she can ignore a statement like that, she'll be putty in your hands pal. Thank me later.

while there's no doubt that this will get her attention, can i make an alternative suggestion - that you just call her and ask if she fancies going for a drink sometime?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.