Your ideal central-midfield signing for next summer ?

Come on

Enzo Le Fee might be good enough to compete with Mcatee now, not Bernardo.
He might not be the same level as Bernardo or Gundogan at his current age but he's a much more reliable player in possession and in defensive areas than McAtee. McAtee is (right now) most suited to playing KDB's role in the side. Le Fée's game is much more rounded.

If both Gundogan and Bernardo and that would be a sad day: But almost certain 1 of them will and a decent chance both might.

Here are there replacements

Bernardo - Enzo Le Fee

Gundogan - Manuel Ugarte

Those 2 would be fantastic midfield reinforcements.
Ugarte? Unconvinced.

His ball playing abilities are too limited for us IMO and isn't particularly capable going forward.
If we were to sign Ugarte I'd expect him to replace Phillips (who is a better passer than Ugarte) not Gündo.

I think Gundo stays but we had Kovacic planned just in case he decided Barca.

I think Bernado goes and we would be happy to replace with Bellingham but that now looks like we have serious competition. Who fills this role?

Phillips could be on his way out. We do always support players and look to develop I guess that one depends on what he’s like behind the scenes. Maybe we still see Kovacic come in for this position if he is loaned/sold.

I still think we go into next season with 1 more midfielder. Gundo/KDB legs aren’t going to be there all year. McAtee? I hope he gets a loan. Veiga maybe?

I always though Alexis MacAllister would be a great replacement for Bernado but doesn’t look like we are interested. Or does it?

I really really hope we pull off a Kimmich deal.

Kimmich but that is probably unrealistic. Rice is probably the most realistic target if one of Gundo or Bernardo goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.