Your mates that don't support City or United

mcmanus

I'm in the cosy confines of an Oldsmobile... parke
Who do they want to win the title?

The Leeds and red dippers I know are shouting for us but not Everton fans.

Could easy go on the main forum but there are more neutral fans on here. So Crouchinho, West Ham Mark85 and the other non blues who do you really want to see lifting the trophy come Sunday? Be honest even though you're on a City website, I doubt we could track you down.

I only know one person who doesn't support either and wants United to win. Needless to say, he's a prick.

But most of my mates who don't support United are (unsurprisingly) Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal fans. And they want us to win. I think even my Spurs mates want us to win. And my brother in law is a QPR fan, and he says that he hopes they roll over (once Stoke have gone 3-0 up!)

On a side note, apparently there's quite a few QPR going to Stoke watching the Bolton game, and they're gonna come up to Manchester for a party if they stay up!

City

Most of the people i knock about with are blues or rags n from my own experience blues have better banter and actually go to the games and know about the game whereas the rags...well dont!!

come on city we are routing for ya

ChrisNUFC said:
City

Most of the people i knock about with are blues or rags n from my own experience blues have better banter and actually go to the games and know about the game whereas the rags...well dont!!

come on city we are routing for ya

Cheers Chris. Your manager displayed great humility on Sunday aswell. Gave an opposition side credit even when beaten in a huge game. Fair do's.

Spotted your location so you must have been on Off-Topic and read Stolen Car's fetish regards kitchen items used to wipe dishes.

got few scousers, they want us to win badly.

few friends from Europe, 50/50.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.