Your mates that don't support City or United

City 100%, I love the misery that is taking over The Theatre Of Wet Dreams right now.
I find their bitterness absolutely hillarious and by the sounds of their whingeing they are about to become exactly what they leveled at Liverpool fans for years, ie stuck in the past.
In the space of 4 years they have went from being the best side in Europe (debatable of course, width of a post) to not even being the best side in their own city ha ha ha ha and it just kills them.
Finish them off City

Scum Hating Leeds Fan said:
City 100%, I love the misery that is taking over The Theatre Of Wet Dreams right now.
I find their bitterness absolutely hillarious and by the sounds of their whingeing they are about to become exactly what they leveled at Liverpool fans for years, ie stuck in the past.
In the space of 4 years they have went from being the best side in Europe (debatable of course, width of a post) to not even being the best side in their own city ha ha ha ha and it just kills them.
Finish them off City

Now that is the type of post I wanted to read :). I guess your poster name gives away your allegiance in a City/United debate

Finish them off City

You're going to do well on here

Being in the Army, I get to meet loads of people who aren't Blues or Rags. To a man, every single one of them wants us to win it. If you're reading the papers, or listening to Talkshite, you'd be forgiven for thinking that most neutrals are wanting the Rags to win as we're ruining football.

To a man, City. Was up in Whitley Bay on Monday watching Dexys (stunning performance by the way), and despite their disappointment, every Geordie I spoke football with congratulated us on the win and said how much they would rather us win the league.

Finish them off City
What a wonderful post ;)

This is the text I got from my Newcastle mate after Sunday:

"2-0 for u lads.
now win that fuckin title or we fall out lol"

He hates united passionately.

The ones I know think it's already a done deal and keep telling me not to worry. Most of the so called neutrals and non City fans I know don't like United. Most of them are quite prepared to use the word "hate", in fact. Even the people I know who have no real interest in the game don't like United. Straight up. The media have given the impression that we are hated but they are deluded and mistaken. Almost no fornicator likes United one bit.

Got several Gooner mates and they all want City to win the title over Utd

One of my colleagues could not be less interested in football and yet she emailed me at half time last Monday and said that even she knew how massively up themselves United are and she was bricking it for my sake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.