Your mates that don't support City or United

I've got a mate who supports Leeds and a mate who supports Newcastle both want us to win the league.

Ive only ever met a couple of Arsenal fans who didnt want us to win the league

However, to be fair, nearly everyone else is in the anyone but them rather than pro City

Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, Wolves, Stoke, Newcastle & Liverpool mates all want us to win it, and it has absolutely nothing to do with my promise of drinks on me if we do.

No one that i know would ever want united to win unless they support them .. i know more about united than 90% of them anyway

mcmanus said:
sjk2008 said:
A City win just to see how the arrogant tools react.

I just hope you lot don't end up like 'em!

You're the Oldham lad yeah? Is that just your wish or that of your fellow fans?

Nah we won't end up like 'that fucking lot'. Decades of self deprecation will see to that.

Yeah, I am. That's my belief, I think there was a poll on OWTB (our forum) the only the other week and I think it was about 70/30 in City's favour.

I know you're nothing like that lot at the moment, but success breeds arrogance and I've already seen small signs of it showing this season such as some of the songs you sing but I know every club has it's minority.

Basically, what I'm saying is the last thing I want is another set of fans like that lot.

the first two that come to mind are liverpool and a Sunderland fan and they both want us to win the title

My brother is a fanatical Notts Forest fan and he is more manc than me...Strange yes I know but his support has never dwindled for them even in bad times however he fucking detests the rags and all they supposedly stands for. I for a fact know that Forest fans want us to win it!

All us, but granted I come from a country where footy is not all that popular and my mates just want city to win for my sake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.