Your Missus... where did you meet her?

Different story than the usual "pissed up in nightclub story"

She searched for her Dads name on Facebook, me sharing the same name as her Dad my profile popped up... She added me, we got chatting, few weeks later we met.

SteSteez said:

She searched for her Dads name on Facebook, me sharing the same name as her Dad my profile popped up... She added me, we got chatting, few weeks later we met.

So how long together, and does that mean if you got wed she keeps the same surname?

Sorry if prying, just interested to know?

At a party. I was wearing a Bowie t shirt, we chatted on and off during the night, towards the end we were talking about Bowie, both pretty cosmic so I leaned in and gave her the killer line to end all lines, 'do you want to come back to mine and listen to Bowie?' and that was that.

Although we're not married and never will be so she's not really my 'missus'. Oh and we'll probably split up pretty soon too but in a good way.

Re: The Missus... where did you meet her?

Trigger said:
sweynforkbeard said:
Is he a vet?

Well he wanted me castrated from day one ;)

Enough about me, where did you meet yours, and Anal treet... sorry Canal Street won't do, I need the name of the bar or club ;)

We met at a friends house at Christmas, she was back from boarding school down south. I was 22 and she was 17, went out when she was back home, wrote almost every day when she was away. She moved up to the North East when I got work up there, married in Sale the next summer. We're currently divorcing!

Trigger said:
SteSteez said:

So how long together, and does that mean if you got wed she keeps the same surname?

Actually no.... Complicated story: my mother changed my name (without me knowing) as a kid. When i turned 16 I got my National Insurance ID with this new name which was her surname instead of my birth surname (which is my fathers)
Anyway on Facebook you can include previous names on your profile to appear in search results.

SteSteez said:
Trigger said:

Actually no.... Complicated story: my mother changed my name (without me knowing) as a kid. When i turned 16 I got my National Insurance ID with this new name which was her surname instead of my birth surname (which is my fathers)
Anyway on Facebook you can include previous names on your profile to appear in search results.

Will not do facebook ever again almost got me in trouble and I had done f*ck all ;)

Trigger said:
SteSteez said:

Will not do facebook ever again almost got me in trouble and I had done f*ck all ;)

You weren't in trouble with the PCCS (Paedophile Cold Case Squad), were you?

nashark said:
Trigger said:

You weren't in trouble with the PCCS (Paedophile Cold Case Squad), were you?

All I remember is that when they paid full price my wife cost me 2p on the bus and two pints of Hemeling lite and she was pissed :)

Stop digging and tell me about your relationships. or are you all single?

First girlfriend: I met her on a playground. But unlike you Trigger, I was her age. We lasted for a couple of years out of school, but then broke up.

Most recent girlfriend (not with the woman now, though): Met her through a friend at a house party, let her sample a bit of my comedy, and wooed her completely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.