Your Missus... where did you meet her?

nashark said:
First girlfriend: I met her on a playground. But unlike you Trigger, I was her age. We lasted for a couple of years out of school, but then broke up.

Most recent girlfriend (not with the woman now, though): Met her through a friend at a house party, let her sample a bit of my comedy, and wooed her completely.

My court order would not allow me to go on playgrounds ;)

SteSteez said:
Different story than the usual "pissed up in nightclub story"

She searched for her Dads name on Facebook, me sharing the same name as her Dad my profile popped up... She added me, we got chatting, few weeks later we met.
Christ, is this the first ever case of a woman 'grooming' a man on the internet?

The Old Cock, Middleton 1998, was warned off her by her brother. We'd been seeing each other for three months without anybody knowing then we was rumbled. Married now with two boys.

I was visiting my dad in withington hospital 16 years ago, i found a warrant card outside the A&E entrance. I opened it recognised the face was on the floor, kneeing some mad loony in the back, while the other copper had him by the legs, i thought i'd wait untill she was unoccupied, to give it back to her. 16 years later a fourteen year old son, 12 year old daughter and are not just husband and wife, but best friends also. Oh, and she doesn't knee anyone anywhere, anymore. She has a much more civilised career now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.