Your Missus... where did you meet her?

TheMightyQuinn said:
At a party. I was wearing a Bowie t shirt, we chatted on and off during the night, towards the end we were talking about Bowie, both pretty cosmic so I leaned in and gave her the killer line to end all lines, 'do you want to come back to mine and listen to Bowie?' and that was that.

Although we're not married and never will be so she's not really my 'missus'. Oh and we'll probably split up pretty soon too but in a good way.

Lmao smooth the only problem he batted for both sides, did she shove a finger in your stinker? come on tell uncle scott hahahaha

scottyboi said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
At a party. I was wearing a Bowie t shirt, we chatted on and off during the night, towards the end we were talking about Bowie, both pretty cosmic so I leaned in and gave her the killer line to end all lines, 'do you want to come back to mine and listen to Bowie?' and that was that.

Although we're not married and never will be so she's not really my 'missus'. Oh and we'll probably split up pretty soon too but in a good way.

Lmao smooth the only problem he batted for both sides, did she shove a finger in your stinker? come on tell uncle scott hahahaha

I've never been penetrated.

Met the better half playing online poker. She invited me over to Canada, with the intention of staying 3 months, turned into 6 months. Went back to Manc for my old mans 50th birthday for 3 weeks, came back to Canada and never looked back. That was 6 years ago.

Now a resident with 2 step kids and a daughter who is 4 going on 18.

Wife is my best friend, despite our cultural/humour differences. Took her a while to get used to my sarcasm.

Still cant convince her to get up at 4.30am to watch City, but she did agree to Blue as my daughters middle name.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.