Your Missus... where did you meet her?

aphex said:
met her at work. although we are not together anymore

the date was funny. we went for an indian and as we were sat opposite so we could speak, i thought i would take my chance and lean over to give her a peck - the table tipped towards me and the food went all over the place..

but we both laughed and i knew it would work from then on

until it didn't anymore.. obviously ;)
Let me be blunt here. Having a shared interest in laughing at being covered in tikka masala and mango chutney is not necesarily the best basis for a long term relationship.

Prestwich_Blue said:
aphex said:

the date was funny. we went for an indian and as we were sat opposite so we could speak, i thought i would take my chance and lean over to give her a peck - the table tipped towards me and the food went all over the place..

Let me be blunt here. Having a shared interest in laughing at being covered in tikka masala and mango chutney is not necesarily the best basis for a long term relationship.

and WHO says it isnt?

triger700 said:
TED20b said:
Yeh saturdays the best night, plays 80's music all night

Still a dump? not been there in 3 years!

Certainly is mate, TBH not been there for a while myself, but then again most of the pubs in stockport are these days

TED20b said:
triger700 said:
Still a dump? not been there in 3 years!

Certainly is mate, TBH not been there for a while myself, but then again most of the pubs in stockport are these days

about 10 years Stockport use to place to be....... may 15 years? do you remember Vaults!

aphex said:

I am loving the "lean over to give her a peck" comment. Most tables in a restaurant are about 3ft wide so that was some lean over!
Was a very casual kind of lean over or did you try and rush her?

met my missus at a ska/two-tone night here in Leipzig. She was a student of mine on one of my uni courses at the time. We got talking, hit it off, and Bob's yer uncle! Needless to say, being a young university teacher in Germany has its perks, as she was by no means the first!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.